THE ALACHUA CO. HOSPITALITY COUNCIL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OF EMPLOYERS LISTED NOR THEIR CORRESPONDENCE WITH JOB APPLICANTS.
Tourist Development Director
This is highly responsible administrative work directing and supervising the Alachua County, Office of Tourist Development.
An employee assigned to this classification is responsible for promoting Alachua County's economic development through tourism, in concert with the Tourist Development Council.
Work is performed under the direction of the County Manager or designee and is reviewed through conferences, reports and observation of results obtained.
Location: McKibbon Hospitality
Sales management professionals, are you ready to apply your expertise to a rewarding career with a global leader in the hospitality industry? Join our team at McKibbon Hospitality! Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking experienced and outgoing candidates just like you to serve as Hotel Sales Manager.
- You will be responsible for sales and revenue generation for the property.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance and remaining up-to-date on new sales initiatives for the brand and company.
- You will be actively involved in the STAR report.
- You will implement and train on all McKibbon procedures that relate to sales, including systems and processes.
- You will maintain positive relationships with the management company, property owners, and clients.
- You will support guest experience and satisfaction in all operations.
- You will act as the face of the property by being actively involved in the local community.
What we're looking for:
- Experience in the hospitality industry
- The ideal candidate would have restaurant, banquet, or catering management experience
- Someone who's tech-savvy, preferably with experience with products like Google Drive, Excel, Google Calendar, etc.
This is the ideal position for someone who might be looking to get out of the nightly/weekend grind of the hospitality industry and is excited to speak with venue managers from all over the country (no travel - all done through screenshares and over the phone).
Send their resume to our Director of Operations, Tracy Shank, at firstname.lastname@example.org
HAVE A HOSPITALITY OR TOURISM JOB IN ALACHUA COUNTY?
Email us the details, we would be happy to share it here for your organization. PLEASE NOTE: SHARING JOBS ON THIS WEBSITE IS A COURTESY, NOT A REQUIREMENT, TO MEMBERS AND NON-MEMBERS.